Saturday, March 17, 2012

seven months in

So we're just over seven months into this incarnation/re-launch of The Nautilus Engine and I'm looking for feedback.  The submissions are coming in, but only slowly, and I'd like to know what you think of the look and feel of the site, what you like, what you think could be improved, what you'd like to see done differently.  I hope you'll take a few minutes.  The Naut is all for you and I want to do what I can to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you,
Ron

3 comments:

  1. I love the background and the general look. Maybe two or three things:

    1)Get rid of the blogger favicon

    2)Guys the www.thenautilusengine.com domain

    3) Put an archive up, where people can dig up the stories.

    Other than that, you guys are running a tight ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, favicon, done (I didn't know you could do that!), archive was already there (scroll down, down) as well as Popular Posts and a search box. The domain.... I'll have to think about/look into that. Thanks, Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. More important, keep up the good work! It's a great venue for a not-so-common genre.

    ReplyDelete